listboxs and javascript problem

Guest

hi eveyrone,
i have 2 listboxes , (both web controls),the first one is populating with
database at page loadtime, i also have 2 web control buttons to move values
between both list boxex ,actuaaly i want to add/remove the values from first
listbox to second and vice-versa using javascript , can any one help me
(plz show urs script).. and later i want to transfer the values of
selected texts in second listbox to database after adding(on click of add
button)
and reverses incase of removing button's click (from second listbox as well
as database)
how can i do this.. plz help me friends..