listing users in Plone

Somesh

Hi,

1.I have installed and running a plone Intranet site,
I have registerd users on it. I want to get list of all registerd users
on a page. how I should move towards getting it / scripting it in my
index_html page ?
I am just a frontend user of plone.

2.How to start creating small database driven pages programming on
plone ?
need too newbie tute :),

PS : I have good hand on Python

- Somesh

sp1d3rx

Can't help you with #1 as I don't use Plone anymore. I prefer using
plain Zope and building my site around that. There's not much that
Plone adds for me, besides a skin.

As for 2, I do have some experience doing that. First, create a ZSQL
statement that does something like this:

select * from database

then, assuming you have called it 'query1' here's the ZPT you could put
in that would use the results from your query (assuming your query
returned columns named 'name' and 'salary').

<hr>

P.S. This is the wrong group to post this question on.