    need too newbie tute :),

    PS : I have good hand on Python

    - Somesh
    Somesh, Aug 4, 2005

  2. Somesh

    Guest

    Can't help you with #1 as I don't use Plone anymore. I prefer using
    plain Zope and building my site around that. There's not much that
    Plone adds for me, besides a skin.

    As for 2, I do have some experience doing that. First, create a ZSQL
    statement that does something like this:

    select * from database

    then, assuming you have called it 'query1' here's the ZPT you could put
    in that would use the results from your query (assuming your query
    returned columns named 'name' and 'salary').

    <hr>

    P.S. This is the wrong group to post this question on.
    , Aug 4, 2005

  3. Somesh

    Somesh Guest

    plz let me know the proper google group