Listing

x109

I have SQL descriptions like this
comm.CommandText = "SELECT ForumBaslik.Baslik, ForumBaslik.Soru,ForumBaslik.BaslikID,userTable.kulAd as Kul, ForumCevap.SoruID,ForumCevap.CevapID as CvpID, ForumCevap.Cevap as Cvp, ForumCevap.Ekleyen as CvpEkleyen, ForumCevap.Tarih as CvpTarih FROM ForumBaslik INNER JOIN (userTable INNER JOIN ForumCevap ON userTable.userId = ForumCevap.Ekleyen) ON ForumBaslik.BaslikID=ForumCevap.SoruID where ForumCevap.SoruID=" + deger.ToString

Here is When I use as then I can list data in datagrid.But when not use I dont list data.

<asp:DataGrid id="DataGrid1" runat="server" Width="536px" AutoGenerateColumns="False" Height="112px">
<Columns>
<asp:BoundColumn DataField="CvpID" HeaderText="ID"></asp:BoundColumn>
<asp:BoundColumn DataField="Cvp" HeaderText="Cevaplar"></asp:BoundColumn>
<asp:BoundColumn DataField="Kul" HeaderText="Cevaplayan"></asp:BoundColumn>
<asp:BoundColumn DataField="CvpTarih" HeaderText="Tarih"></asp:BoundColumn>
</Columns>
</asp:DataGrid>

I dont want this way.But an other way for this?

Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP]

Is it that you're having a problem with an empty datagrid? If so, you might
want to check here:

http://www.eworldui.net/CustomControls/EmptyDataGridDemo.aspx