    </Columns>
    </asp:DataGrid>

    I dont want this way.But an other way for this?

    x109, May 13, 2004

  2. Is it that you're having a problem with an empty datagrid? If so, you might
    want to check here:

    http://www.eworldui.net/CustomControls/EmptyDataGridDemo.aspx

    "x109" <s> wrote in message news:e$...
    I have SQL descriptions like this
    comm.CommandText = "SELECT ForumBaslik.Baslik,
    ForumBaslik.Soru,ForumBaslik.BaslikID,userTable.kulAd as Kul,
    ForumCevap.SoruID,ForumCevap.CevapID as CvpID, ForumCevap.Cevap as Cvp,
    ForumCevap.Ekleyen as CvpEkleyen, ForumCevap.Tarih as CvpTarih FROM
    ForumBaslik INNER JOIN (userTable INNER JOIN ForumCevap ON userTable.userId
    = ForumCevap.Ekleyen) ON ForumBaslik.BaslikID=ForumCevap.SoruID where
    ForumCevap.SoruID=" + deger.ToString

    Here is When I use as then I can list data in datagrid.But when not use I
    dont list data.

    <asp:DataGrid id="DataGrid1" runat="server" Width="536px"
    AutoGenerateColumns="False" Height="112px">
    <Columns>
    <asp:BoundColumn DataField="CvpID"
    HeaderText="ID"></asp:BoundColumn>
    <asp:BoundColumn DataField="Cvp"
    HeaderText="Cevaplar"></asp:BoundColumn>
    <asp:BoundColumn DataField="Kul"
    HeaderText="Cevaplayan"></asp:BoundColumn>
    <asp:BoundColumn DataField="CvpTarih"
    HeaderText="Tarih"></asp:BoundColumn>

    Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP], May 13, 2004