Lists in menu

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Luigi Donatello Asero, Feb 13, 2004.

  1. Luigi Donatello Asero, Feb 13, 2004

  2. Michael Wilcox, Feb 13, 2004

  3. Luigi Donatello Asero

    rf Guest

    "Luigi Donatello Asero" <> wrote in message
    > I think Nico suggested some time ago that it would be good to use lists
    > for the menu.
    > Did he mean something like that perhaps?
    > http://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/sv/monti.html

    You might want to remove the bullets.

    Cheers
    Richard.
    rf, Feb 13, 2004
  4. "rf" <> skrev i meddelandet

    > "Luigi Donatello Asero" <> wrote in message
    > > I think Nico suggested some time ago that it would be good to use lists
    > > for the menu.
    > > Did he mean something like that perhaps?
    > > http://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/sv/monti.html

    > You might want to remove the bullets.
    >
    > Cheers
    > Richard.

    It looks this way without them
    http://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/sv/monti.html
    and this way with them
    http://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/sv/test.html
    Which one looks better?

    --
    Luigi ( un italiano che vive in Svezia)
    http://www.italymap.dk
    Luigi Donatello Asero, Feb 13, 2004
  5. Luigi Donatello Asero

    > > You might want to remove the bullets.

    > It looks this way without them
    > http://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/sv/monti.html
    > and this way with them
    > http://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/sv/test.html
    > Which one looks better?

    Which way did you expect me to answer?

    Without the bullets. That's why I suggested you remove them :)

    If you are turning an ul into a nav bar then the bullets are not required.

    Cheers
    Richard.
    rf, Feb 13, 2004
  6. "rf" <> skrev i meddelandet

    > "Luigi Donatello Asero" <> wrote in message
    > > >
    > > > You might want to remove the bullets.

    > > It looks this way without them
    > > http://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/sv/monti.html
    > > and this way with them
    > > http://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/sv/test.html
    > > Which one looks better?

    > Which way did you expect me to answer?
    >
    > Without the bullets. That's why I suggested you remove them :)

    Of course, your answer is not surprising but it would be nice to hear other
    peopleĀ“s opinions too.

    Luigi Donatello Asero, Feb 13, 2004