    ask.]

    --
    dorayme

    dorayme, May 18, 2006

  2. dorayme

    Mark Parnell Guest

    Deciding to do something for the good of humanity, dorayme
    <> declared in alt.html:

    > Actually, Mark Parnell, thanks a lot for:

    You're welcome.

    > [Sorry if this is a "new subject".. and for no quoting ... don't
    > ask.]

    Why the new subject and...? Ah, never mind.

    --
    Mark Parnell
    My Usenet is improved; yours could be too:

    Mark Parnell, May 18, 2006

  3. dorayme

    dorayme Guest

    In article <>,
    Mark Parnell <> wrote:

    > > [Sorry if this is a "new subject".. and for no quoting ... don't
    > > ask.]

    > Why the new subject and...? Ah, never mind.

    No really... don't ask... well, no, it's like this.... no don't
    ask....

    --
    dorayme

    dorayme, May 18, 2006