    needs to update the page with a different view (without doing a postback).
    Is there a way to do that, and if so what control do you use for the page
    contents?
    Andy B, Nov 26, 2007

  2. What exactly you are trying to update on the page?

    If I understood u correctly u need to step into client programming -
    provide javascript functionality to change the page (manipulating with DOM)
    each time when selected element it listView is changed

    So, what have u done and where are u experiencing the problems?

    --
    WBR, Michael Nemtsev [.NET/C# MVP].
    Blog: http://spaces.live.com/laflour

    Michael Nemtsev, Nov 27, 2007

  3. Andy B

    Andy B Guest

    Havent gotten anywhere with it yet. Wanted to know how to do my idea before
    I started on it...So how do you do something like this?

    Andy B, Nov 27, 2007