ListView for simple category, data layout

.Net Sports

I have a datalist that simply displays a webpage title, webpage
description and a url :

'''''''''''''
<form Runat="Server">

<asp:datalist id="dlstList" RepeatColumns="2" width="700px"
runat="server" cellspacing="8">
<ItemTemplate>
span><br>
<%# Container.DataItem( "webdescript" )%></
span><BR>

%>" target=_blank" class="weblist9">
<%# Container.DataItem( "url" )%></
a>

</ItemTemplate></asp:datalist>
<!--End Datalist display Links -->
</form>

I can't find any resources for grouping data with a listview (which I
would want to use instead of the datalist control), whereas i want to
list these links according to a category, which also would be in my
resultset.
???
NS