ListView for simple category, data layout

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by .Net Sports, Apr 29, 2010.

  1. .Net Sports

    .Net Sports Guest

    I have a datalist that simply displays a webpage title, webpage
    description and a url :

    '''''''''''''
    <form Runat="Server">

    <asp:datalist id="dlstList" RepeatColumns="2" width="700px"
    runat="server" cellspacing="8">
    <ItemTemplate>
    span><br>
    <%# Container.DataItem( "webdescript" )%></
    span><BR>

    %>" target=_blank" class="weblist9">
    <%# Container.DataItem( "url" )%></
    a>

    </ItemTemplate></asp:datalist>
    <!--End Datalist display Links -->
    </form>

    ''''''''''''
    I can't find any resources for grouping data with a listview (which I
    would want to use instead of the datalist control), whereas i want to
    list these links according to a category, which also would be in my
    resultset.
    ???
    NS

    .Net Sports, Apr 29, 2010

  2. .Net Sports

    gerry Guest

    google "asp.net listview grouping" you'll get lots of doc and examples

    gerry, Apr 29, 2010