    CListView in VC++). Is there something equellent available in C# ?

    Thanks,
    Srinu
    Srinivasa Rao Penubarthi, Jul 22, 2003

  2. Have you tried the ListView class?

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...frlrfsystemwindowsformslistviewclasstopic.asp

    --Robert Jacobson

    "Srinivasa Rao Penubarthi" <> wrote in message
    > Hi All,
    >
    > Can anybody direct me how to create a ListView type of application in

    C#

    Robert Jacobson, Jul 22, 2003

  3. Srinu,
    ..NET does not currently include the Document View model similar to MFC.

    There is however a ListView control found in the System.Windows.Forms
    namespace.

    Here is a two part article that describes one method of implementing a
    Document View architecture in .NET:

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnwinforms/html/reaworapps1.asp
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnwinforms/html/reaworapps2.asp

    Hope this helps
    Jay

    Jay B. Harlow [MVP - Outlook], Jul 22, 2003