ListView selected index

WebBuilder451

What can i use to fire the selected index. Can i use a button or link?
i have the event wired but don't know how to fire it?

--
(i''ll be asking a lot of these, but I find C# totally way cooler than vb
and there''s no go''n back!!!)

kes

Jeff Dillon

From the event, call a function. Call the function from anywhere

Of course, selecting something in the listview would fire it :)

Jeff

WebBuilder451

only true if all is well, but there was a problem. nothing was connected to
the Edit commend.