"Literal content is not allowed within a user control"?

Guest

Can I create a user control so that when I drop it on the web form I can put text between the start and end tags as listed

<uc1:KeyFeatures id="KeyFeatures1" runat="server" >test..</uc1:KeyFeatures

Each one will have some lengthy text with bulleted lists, etc and I wanted this for readability. Can I set a property to accept this "innerText" as a value

When I do this I get

Literal content ('test..') is not allowed within a 'ASP.KeyFeatures_ascx'

I can add it as a property inside the start tag, but I wanted to do see if I can do it this way. Thanks, Dave