Little problem with TabContainer (ajax)

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by laziers@gmail.com, Jan 18, 2008.

  1. Guest

    Hello,
    I have a little problem with TabContainer.

    Now it looks like this: http://laziers.googlepages.com/tab2.png

    but it has to be: http://laziers.googlepages.com/tab1.png

    so.. what should I set in css to split this tabs?

    maby this helps:

    ..tab .ajax__tab_header {
    display:inline;
    background:url(gfx/tabUserBoxInactiveLeft.png) no-repeat 0 0;
    float:left;
    margin-right:2px;
    }

    ..tab .ajax__tab_outer {
    display:block;
    padding:7px 10px 6px 0;
    background:url(gfx/tabUserBoxInactiveRight.png) no-repeat
    100% 0;
    color:#354653;
    text-decoration:none;
    }