Little problem with WebForm

Dave

Hello.
I have many controls on my form, so the form needs to be scrolled down for
accessing some controls, but when I click on any button the form goes to the
top.
How can I do so, that web form will stay at position in which it was before
I pressed a button?

Thank You.

Dave

Yes, its work, but now there is another problem: when I'm going on other
page and then return to page which SmartNavigation is true by "Back" button
I', getting error message "Stack overflow".
Why?