Little project question

Kerberoz

Hi all,

I'm a student CS and we got a course economics in which we have to 'play' on
the sock market.
We have to buy shares, sell them, ... All that stuff.

Now, because we're in a team witj 8 ppl, and there 's only one account ... I
was thinking of making a Perl script to generate a stats page of our shares.

What should it do?

First of all, it should login on the site (http://www.tijd.be)
It should capature the statspage, write it to a public site and update it
let's say every 15 minutes.
It should also keep a acrchive of the stats, preferably parseable for making
graphs or something.

I hope a made myself clear :)

And I hope someone can set me on the right track.

Thx in advance!