Little project question

Discussion in 'Perl' started by Kerberoz, Nov 28, 2003.

  1. Kerberoz

    Kerberoz Guest

    Hi all,

    I'm a student CS and we got a course economics in which we have to 'play' on
    the sock market.
    We have to buy shares, sell them, ... All that stuff.

    Now, because we're in a team witj 8 ppl, and there 's only one account ... I
    was thinking of making a Perl script to generate a stats page of our shares.

    What should it do?

    First of all, it should login on the site (http://www.tijd.be)
    It should capature the statspage, write it to a public site and update it
    let's say every 15 minutes.
    It should also keep a acrchive of the stats, preferably parseable for making
    graphs or something.

    I hope a made myself clear :)

    And I hope someone can set me on the right track.

    Thx in advance!

    Kerberoz, Nov 28, 2003