Little Q for all you experts...

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, dorayme quothed
Don't misunderstand. My language was in the finest Australian tradition. It
was simple enough. How else to describe a person who is foul brained about
women? There are different avenues for help for you. One is to contact
Russell Crowe (an Australian, by the way) and ask him to do an LA
Confidential on you. It will be painful only in the short term. You will be
a better man for it afterwards if you also reflect upon the reasons for the
treatment.

Ha ha ha. Pretty funny, actually. Kudos.

But...

You know what gets me? Women are always yakking about "their rights".
Now why do women think they have rights? Did God stand on a mountain
and yodel down in a thunderous voice "Women have rights!"? -Not in any
book I ever read, religious or otherwise. If women want the respect
they seem to need and crave from a man, they should just keep their
traps shut and do what comes naturally and everything would be A-OK
barring the occasional mishap relating to menstrual cyclicity or yeast
infections.

rf

Neredbojias said:
You know what gets me? Women are always yakking about "their rights".
Now why do women think they have rights? Did God stand on a mountain
and yodel down in a thunderous voice "Women have rights!"? -Not in any
book I ever read, religious or otherwise. If women want the respect
they seem to need and crave from a man, they should just keep their
traps shut and do what comes naturally and everything would be A-OK
barring the occasional mishap relating to menstrual cyclicity or yeast
infections.

Is this a joke or <shudder> are you seriously being a bloody arsehole?

<re-reads subthread>

Yes, I see, you really are a bloody chovenistic arsehole.

You belong over in 24hourssupport.whatever with all the other arseholes.

I now feel a bit soiled, having replied directly to you in a post up there
(in my newsreader) a bit earlier on. Rest assured this will not happen
again.

Cheers
Richard

dorayme

From: Neredbojias said:
Ha ha ha. Pretty funny, actually. Kudos.

But...

And then you go on to show you don't in the least understand...
You know what gets me? Women are always yakking about "their rights".
Now why do women think they have rights? Did God stand on a mountain
and yodel down in a thunderous voice "Women have rights!"?
... (and more better-left-unquoted rubbish)

You are not very good at reasoning about these matters. Barring a Soviet or
Chinese style re-education camp, I honestly recommend a meeting with our
Russell - if he asks you whether you want to dance with a man, just say yes.

dorayme

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, dorayme quothed
And then you go on to show you don't in the least understand...

You are not very good at reasoning about these matters. Barring a Soviet or
Chinese style re-education camp, I honestly recommend a meeting with our
Russell - if he asks you whether you want to dance with a man, just say yes.

dorayme

Okay, I relent. Hope you honestly didn't think I really believed that
rubbish, it's just my way of being luteal. Your reply was gentile and
tempered so I apologize if I inadvertantly happened to offend any of the
lesser sex out there.

Who's Russell? -Jane Russell? She's a little old for me; I like
'em young 'n tender.

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm said:
Is this a joke or <shudder> are you seriously being a bloody arsehole?

Oh, like you're always the epitome of civility.
<re-reads subthread>

Yes, I see, you really are a bloody chovenistic arsehole.

Ya spelled "chauvenistic" wrong. Don't they have any dictionaries down
there in roo land?
You belong over in 24hourssupport.whatever with all the other arseholes.

Hey, if somebody was willing to support me 24/7, I'd take it. Then I
could be online all the time and aggravate you at my leisure.
I now feel a bit soiled,

What did you do, shit in your pants?
...having replied directly to you in a post up there
(in my newsreader) a bit earlier on. Rest assured this will not happen
again.

Oh, I see. -A slur and a denial. Typical of you Aussies: when you
can't handle something, you deny its existence.
Cheers
Richard

Cheers.