little space at top of page

Toby A Inkster

Bart said:
Can anyone tell me what is causing the space at the top of the page in
Mozilla @ http://wine.tvreclames.nl/ ? Opera and IE render it fine... :/

Perhaps you have fixed it now, as I can't see any problem, but from the
text of your post, I would guess that it's Mozilla's H1 margin-top
bug/oddity. Explicitly set that to 0 in CSS and it should be fine.

Also: http://wine.tvreclames.nl/page.php?page=7

One usually holds glasses of white wine by the stem, but red wine by the
bowl.

nice.guy.nige

While the city slept, Toby A Inkster <[email protected]>
feverishly typed:

[...]
Also: http://wine.tvreclames.nl/page.php?page=7

One usually holds glasses of white wine by the stem, but red wine by
the bowl.

But... pint glasses don't have stems! ;-)

Cheers,
Nige

--
Nigel Moss.

Email address is not valid. (e-mail address removed). Take the dog out!

Toby A Inkster

nice.guy.nige said:
But... pint glasses don't have stems! ;-)

True. I have a few really nice pint *mugs*. You don't see them very often
these days.

P.J.M. Smit

Never, I repeat never, hold a glass of wine at the bowl unless you are
interested in the
smells your hand gathered since you showered. If you want to appreciate wine
be it white, red or rose you´ll want to enjoy the bouquet also without the
mixture of
soap, dust, smoke or anything you have touched before tasting wine.
Peter

Toby A Inkster

P.J.M. Smit said:
Never, I repeat never, hold a glass of wine at the bowl unless you are
interested in the smells your hand gathered since you showered.

I didn't say that one should dip ones hand into the wine.