    Can anyone tell me what is causing the space at the top of the page in
    Mozilla @ http://wine.tvreclames.nl/ ? Opera and IE render it fine... :/

    Thx

    Bart van den Burg, Apr 5, 2004

  2. Blinky the Shark, Apr 5, 2004

  3. Bart van den Burg

    mscir Guest

    Blinky the Shark wrote:
    > Bart van den Burg wrote:
    >>Can anyone tell me what is causing the space at the top of the page in
    >>Mozilla @ http://wine.tvreclames.nl/ ? Opera and IE render it fine... :/

    > The background lavender goes all the way to the top, here.
    >
    > Moz 1.4 Linux and Moz 1.4 Windows.

    Same here, Firefox 0.8.

    mscir, Apr 5, 2004
  4. Bart van den Burg wrote:

    > Can anyone tell me what is causing the space at the top of the page in
    > Mozilla @ http://wine.tvreclames.nl/ ? Opera and IE render it fine... :/

    Perhaps you have fixed it now, as I can't see any problem, but from the
    text of your post, I would guess that it's Mozilla's H1 margin-top
    bug/oddity. Explicitly set that to 0 in CSS and it should be fine.

    Also: http://wine.tvreclames.nl/page.php?page=7

    One usually holds glasses of white wine by the stem, but red wine by the
    bowl.

    --
    Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS

    Toby A Inkster, Apr 5, 2004
  5. OT: Wine. (was Re: little space at top of page)

    While the city slept, Toby A Inkster <>
    feverishly typed:

    [...]
    > Also: http://wine.tvreclames.nl/page.php?page=7
    >
    > One usually holds glasses of white wine by the stem, but red wine by
    > the bowl.

    But... pint glasses don't have stems! ;-)

    Cheers,
    Nige

    --
    Nigel Moss.

    nice.guy.nige, Apr 5, 2004
  6. Re: OT: Wine. (was Re: little space at top of page)

    nice.guy.nige wrote:

    > But... pint glasses don't have stems! ;-)

    True. I have a few really nice pint *mugs*. You don't see them very often
    these days.

    --
    Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS

    Toby A Inkster, Apr 5, 2004
  7. Bart van den Burg

    P.J.M. Smit Guest

    OT wine (wasRe: little space at top of page)

    Never, I repeat never, hold a glass of wine at the bowl unless you are
    interested in the
    smells your hand gathered since you showered. If you want to appreciate wine
    be it white, red or rose you´ll want to enjoy the bouquet also without the
    mixture of
    soap, dust, smoke or anything you have touched before tasting wine.
    Peter

    P.J.M. Smit, Apr 5, 2004
  8. Re: OT wine (wasRe: little space at top of page)

    P.J.M. Smit wrote:

    > Never, I repeat never, hold a glass of wine at the bowl unless you are
    > interested in the smells your hand gathered since you showered.

    I didn't say that one should dip ones hand into the wine.

    --
    Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS

    Toby A Inkster, Apr 5, 2004