Live Communicator Server

stefano1969

Hi,
i' m new in this forum, and my english is bad :-(

I've a question:
I would to do a client that speak with live communicator server,
it's possible with java or i must use microsoft programming language?

thanks in advance

hi

Oliver Wong

stefano1969 said:
Hi,
i' m new in this forum, and my english is bad :-(

I've a question:
I would to do a client that speak with live communicator server,
it's possible with java or i must use microsoft programming language?

If your server can communicate using TCP or UDP, then you can use pure
Java.

- Oliver

Tom Forsmo

stefano1969 said:
Hi,
i' m new in this forum, and my english is bad :-(

I've a question:
I would to do a client that speak with live communicator server,
it's possible with java or i must use microsoft programming language?

"Live communicator server" is that a specific product or a general
server? If its a specific product then it depends on what protocol the
server uses (not udp or tcp, but http, imap etc...)

tom