Load additional dlls from asp.net page

Stefan Reinmers

hi there, i include a windowsform in my asp.net webpage.
<OBJECT id="WindowsControl1" style="FONT-SIZE: 8pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Microsoft
Sans Serif'" height="350" width="600"
classid="http://www.url.de/WindowsControlLibrary1/bin/WindowsControlLibrary1
..dll#WindowsControlLibrary1.UserControl1" VIEWASTEXT></OBJECT>

but for this one i need to load some more dlls. how can i do this ?
must i do this with the asp.net page or with the customcontrol ?

greetings