    want to put all these images like a embbed resource.

    Tks.
    Fernando Lopes
    Fernando Lopes, May 11, 2005

  2. Fernando Lopes

    Brock Allen Guest

    System.Reflection.Assembly.GetExecutingAssembly().GetManifestResourceStream("YourImageNameHere")

    Take the resultant stream and write it to Response.OutputStream. DOn't forget
    to also change the ResponseContentType = "image/jpg" (or whatever it is).

    -Brock
    DevelopMentor
    http://staff.develop.com/ballen

    Brock Allen, May 11, 2005

  3. You will want to accomplish this through a HttpHandler. This probably does
    a little more than you are wanting, but this is a fuller explanation of
    Brock's answer:

    http://www.codeproject.com/aspnet/ressrvpage.asp

    bill

    William F. Robertson, Jr., May 11, 2005