Load ASP in Excel with Multiple Worksheets

Shawn

I have the basics working as is described in KB199841.
I currently have my ASP page loading into Excel by
setting the ContentType of the page:
<%response.ContentType="application/vnd.ms-excel"%>

I can add the following to create multiple worksheets
within the Excel file:
<x:ExcelWorksheets>
<x:ExcelWorksheet>
<x:Name>Worksheet1</x:Name>
<x:WorksheetOptions>
<x:print>
<x:ValidPrinterInfo/>
</x:print>
</x:WorksheetOptions>
</x:ExcelWorksheet>
<x:ExcelWorksheet>
<x:Name>Worksheet2</x:Name>
<x:WorksheetOptions>
<x:print>
<x:ValidPrinterInfo/>
</x:print>
</x:WorksheetOptions>
</x:ExcelWorksheet>
</x:ExcelWorksheets>

My recordset displays the results on "Worksheet1" by
dropping the recordset results into a table within the
body of the asp page. Is there a way to get the results
to display on "Worksheet2"??? I am assuming that the
method of creating the multiple worksheets <above> is
incorrect in doing what I want, so any advice would be
beneficial. I also do not have Excel loaded on my server
and hence am forced to specify the contenttype.