Load Balance WS

Vai2000

Hi All, I have a Web Service which is being called heavily, I have 4 spare
boxes to use. How can I load balance my WebServices across them. BTW I
control the client too!

Thanks

Keenan Newton

I think you can use Application Center, or if you want to take an
easier approach like a round robin. Another way would be to use a
hardware based network load balancer. You could just make each web
service call use a different web service by changing the url property
of your web service proxy. However, using Application Center would be
my suggestion