    boxes to use. How can I load balance my WebServices across them. BTW I
    control the client too!

    Thanks

    Vai2000, Apr 19, 2005

  2. I think you can use Application Center, or if you want to take an
    easier approach like a round robin. Another way would be to use a
    hardware based network load balancer. You could just make each web
    service call use a different web service by changing the url property
    of your web service proxy. However, using Application Center would be
    my suggestion

    Keenan Newton, Apr 20, 2005