Load received xml into xmlreader or something?

staeri

I receive information from a web service with this code:

Dim o As New MyWebServiceProxyClient.DataImport
Dim r As New MyWebServiceProxyClient.DataImportCompanyResult

r = o.DataImportCompany("login1", "login2", "pwd", "lang", "package",
"searchid")

How can I load this information into a xmlreader or something like that
so I can pick the received information and work with?

I'm very grateful for fast help!

Regards,