Load Test - Calling ASP.NET Web Service from VB6 using MS SOAP Tool Kit

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by Clement, Nov 22, 2003.

  1. Clement

    Clement Guest

    Hi,
    need urgent help from the expert here.
    i'm in-charge of a company project which will required me to integrate
    customer's system using the SOAP message. during my programming, i'm using
    ASP.NET Web Service (VB.NET) which will provide Receive webmethod for the
    request from the customer and responded by involve the customer web service
    (WSDL).

    However the customer are using VB6 with Microsoft Tools Kit to load the WSDL
    (generated from my web service) and received the result in the Receive
    Method.
    This integration is running well the performance is pretty good within 500
    transaction during load test. that means the ASP.NET webservice will receive
    the request the return the SOAP response message with result = 1 and the
    SOAP content will be store in the SQL 2000 DB for processing. After
    processed, the customer Web Service will call and the result will sent.

    But, when customer sent the 1000 request for the load test, they will
    received this soap error at the XX no. of request. The error as below:

    Error Number: 5406
    Error Description:SoapError:Client:Sending the Soap message failed or no
    recognizable response was received HRESULT=0x800A151E - Client:Connection
    failed. HRESULT=0x800A151E;
    ErrDesc:Application-defined or object-defined error

    when the customer received the error as above, let said is at 800
    transaction. My web service log will also show us it only receive 800 even
    though customer is still continuing sending up to 1000 request.

    i'm strugering in this problem since last month and really really appreciate
    if anyone can help me.

    Clement, Nov 22, 2003