    Thank in advance for anyone's help!
    --SeraphimRhapsody

    , May 23, 2006

    Also, the implementation of using this control would look something
    like this:

    cc1:FilteredGV ID="FilteredGV1" runat="server" SelectCommand="select *
    from companies where (([ID] like @ID) AND ([CompanyName] like
    @CompanyName) AND ([SubmitName] like @SubmitName))"
    ConnectionString="Data Source=dev;Initial
    Catalog=myDB;Persist Security Info=True;User ID=sa;Password=*****" >
    <Parameters>
    <asp:ListItem value="ID"></asp:ListItem>
    <asp:ListItem value="CompanyName"></asp:ListItem>
    <asp:ListItem value="SubmitName"></asp:ListItem>
    </Parameters>
    </cc1:FilteredGV>

    , May 23, 2006