    java.lang.LinkageError: loader constraint violation: loader (instance
    of org/jboss/mx/loading/UnifiedClassLoader3) previously initiated
    , Feb 1, 2008

  2. Lew Guest

    wrote:
    > Hi!
    >
    > I get this error and have now spent a day to figure out what causes
    > it. Anyone an idea?

    Please do not multi-post.

    I cross-posted to unify the thread, even though both groups have pretty much
    the exact same readership. Multi-posted messages fragment threads, discourage
    replies, and annoy those who try to help.

    You should read the FAQ post and its links, entitled
    "comp.lang.java.{help,programmer} - what they're for (mini-FAQ 2006-03-31)" by
    David Alex Lamb. It explains how best to use these groups.

    --
    Lew
    Lew, Feb 1, 2008