Peted

Hi

is it possible to load and show a dotnet control dll produced in c# in
IE webpage or HTA apllication

WITHOUT needing to have the ccontrol dll served from a web server.

I want a purely client side only application, with a normal directory
that contains the html page and the control dll, that is loaded into
the webpage.

Is it possible to do this, if so an example or link to a website would
be appreciated.

the control is not complex, jyst something like a value slider bar

thanks for any advice

Peted