Ahmed Moustafa

Hi All,

When I generate the jar file from the command line, loading a resource
e.g. text file or gif works fine but when I "export" the jar file from
within eclipse (or using ant), the loading does not work. What is the
difference? And how can I fix this problem?

Thanks in advance,

Ahmed

Andrew Thompson

When I generate the jar file from the command line, loading a resource
e.g. text file or gif works fine but when I "export" the jar file from
within eclipse (or using ant), the loading does not work. What is the
difference? And how can I fix this problem?

Put a '.' in column 21 of the glixleblot file.

If that does not work, try describing a
reproducible problem.
Thanks in advance,

You're welcome.

Ahmed Moustafa

Andrew said:
Put a '.' in column 21 of the glixleblot file.

If that does not work, try describing a
reproducible problem.

It is a reproducible problem!

getClass().getClassLoader().getResourceAsStream() does not work when I
export the jar from within eclipse but it works fine when I generate the
jar from the command line.