Ron

Hi,

I have multiple controls loaded into one ascx file.
In that file i have a panel control that holds the user control or ascx file.
I currently just turn On or Off its visibility state when i want that control
to visible to the user.

What i would like to do is just have one control on the page and load the
correct ascx file to that control in code behind when the user needs to view
that control.

Is this possible and do i go about that?

Thanks,
Ron