Sara

Hi,
I would like to know if there is any module which has the option to
load eml files directly instead of creating a multipart mime message
using MIME::Lite or Mail::Sender.
I am able to successfully create and send out a multipart message
# code snippet
my $msg = MIME::Lite->new(
From => '(e-mail address removed)',
To => '(e-mail address removed)',
Cc => '(e-mail address removed), (e-mail address removed)',
Subject => 'A message with 2 parts...',
Type =>'multipart/mixed'
);
I am also able to add attachments without any problems.

But so far I am unable to locate a module in CPAN which will directly
use an existing eml message and allow me to manipulate parts of it,
like modify the Cc, subject, add more attachments.

Any help would be of great use.
Thanks in advance,
Sara.