Discussion in 'Perl Misc' started by Sara, Jan 17, 2006.

  1. Sara

    Sara Guest

    Hi,
    I would like to know if there is any module which has the option to
    load eml files directly instead of creating a multipart mime message
    using MIME::Lite or Mail::Sender.
    I am able to successfully create and send out a multipart message
    # code snippet
    my $msg = MIME::Lite->new(
    From => '',
    To => '',
    Cc => ', ',
    Subject => 'A message with 2 parts...',
    Type =>'multipart/mixed'
    );
    I am also able to add attachments without any problems.

    But so far I am unable to locate a module in CPAN which will directly
    use an existing eml message and allow me to manipulate parts of it,
    like modify the Cc, subject, add more attachments.

    Any help would be of great use.
    Thanks in advance,
    Sara.
    Sara, Jan 17, 2006