Tor Inge Rislaa

I would like to load a flash file dynamicaly into my web page by using VB
code. Is it possible to write a VB code to achieve the same as the HTML code
below.

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000"
codebase=http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=8,0,0,0

width="300" height="1" id="FlashTest" style="text-align: right">

<param name="allowScriptAccess" value="sameDomain"
/>

<param name="movie" value="Test.swf" />

<param name="quality" value="high" />

</object>

TIRislaa

Kevin Spencer

Sure. Just create a UserControl that has this HTML in it.

--
HTH,

Kevin Spencer
Microsoft MVP

Printing Components, Email Components,
http://www.miradyne.net

bruce barker

the trick is if you put runat=server on an object tag, it becomes a
server side com object. if you just want to control the movie name,
create a GetMovieName method and use:

<param name="movie" value="<%=GetMoviename()%>" />

otherwise create a custom control that renders the correct html

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)