jobs at webdos

I'd like to have a button that when selected will rebind my gridview to
a blank row + the original datasource in edit mode on that first blank
row. Is this possible using vb.net codebehind?

Thanks.

jobs at webdos

some clues I have found:

GridViewRow newRow = GridViewx.CreateRow(0, 0, 1, 2)
GridViewx.DataBind()
set gridviewx.EditIndex to the NewEditIndex of the
GridViewEditEventArgs

Not working and not sure or how????