John Holmes

I have created a look and feel that I'd like to use for all my web pages and
was thinking I could create a single file that gets called with a query
parameter giving the name of the html file that I'd like to load inside the
look and feel that I have. I was thinking I could use the placeholder
control and then load the html from the file into that control. Is there an
easy way to do this?

pageloader.aspx?p=junk.htm

Thanks,

John

MasterGaurav

Yes.
Use Label.

Set the Text of the Label as the contents of the HTML file. Of course,
everything needs to be done on the server side.

Or you can create an iframe with an SRC given by a variable whose value
is set when the page is loaded.

Personal suggestion: Avoid iframes since it may give inner scrollbars
that look ugly.

--
Cheers,
Gaurav Vaish