    pageloader.aspx?p=junk.htm

    Thanks,

    John

    John Holmes, Feb 22, 2005

  2. John Holmes

    MasterGaurav Guest

    Yes.
    Use Label.

    Set the Text of the Label as the contents of the HTML file. Of course,
    everything needs to be done on the server side.

    Or you can create an iframe with an SRC given by a variable whose value
    is set when the page is loaded.

    Personal suggestion: Avoid iframes since it may give inner scrollbars
    that look ugly.

    --
    Cheers,
    Gaurav Vaish