jack-b

Hi,

I'm wanting to load a html file into a panel (?) control because I want
to keep my page header on the aspx page.

First, is this the right approach to take? Second, how do I accomplish
this?

Cheers,
Jack

Ryan Ternier

Steve said:
Each web page can only have one HTML page, so a Panel is not suitable.

But you can nest an HTML page within another by using IFrames:
http://www.dotnet2themax.com/ShowContent.aspx?ID=903bcdde-589f-4bd1-92b4-e565c8eab013

I remember reading you could load an entire website into a String, and
throw it out... I'll have to look it up again, but this might joggle
someone's memory.

Basically it loads the rendered version of the website up, stores the
source in a string, and allows you to throw it out.

Couldn't you use an includes tag inside the pannel?