    Cheers,
    Jack
    , May 11, 2005

  2. Each web page can only have one HTML page, so a Panel is not suitable.

    But you can nest an HTML page within another by using IFrames:
    http://www.dotnet2themax.com/ShowContent.aspx?ID=903bcdde-589f-4bd1-92b4-e565c8eab013

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP

    Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD], May 11, 2005

  3. Ryan Ternier Guest

    Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD] wrote:
    > Each web page can only have one HTML page, so a Panel is not suitable.
    >
    > But you can nest an HTML page within another by using IFrames:
    > http://www.dotnet2themax.com/ShowContent.aspx?ID=903bcdde-589f-4bd1-92b4-e565c8eab013

    I remember reading you could load an entire website into a String, and
    throw it out... I'll have to look it up again, but this might joggle
    someone's memory.

    Basically it loads the rendered version of the website up, stores the
    source in a string, and allows you to throw it out.

    Couldn't you use an includes tag inside the pannel?
    Ryan Ternier, May 11, 2005

    , May 11, 2005