Posadas, Dennis

Hi,

Once you load the necessary language encoder into lib/encodings,
is that all there is to using it ? I loaded the encoder eucgb2312_cn.py
and pyc
into lib/encodings but am still getting the error below...

I ran something like this on the command line and this is what I
got...
>>> s = unicode('50e7', 'eucgb2312_cn')
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "(stdin)", line 1, in?
Lookuperror: unknown encoding: eucgb2312_cn

Dennis

Martin v. =?iso-8859-15?q?L=F6wis?=

Posadas said:
Once you load the necessary language encoder into
lib/encodings, is that all there is to using it ? I loaded the
encoder eucgb2312_cn.py and pyc into lib/encodings but am still
getting the error below...

You need to quit and restart Python, as it performs negative caching.

Regards,
Martin