Mr. Bill

Does anyone know a way to load successive pages into an IFrame timed for
example 7 seconds apart?

Michel

use META refresh in the header for each HTML.
Or......
use JavaScript, but beware not everyone has javascript turned on.

Mich

Mr. Bill

Well I am using Java to do what I want to do inside the I frame anyway so I
don't suppose that if Java is off it will matter much anyway. And if I use
META refresh in the head of the individual documents, I am wondering how
that will cause the pages to change in order to scroll through the pages? I
thought that it would refresh one page, but how would it turn one page off
and display another?

I am really new so please pardon my ignorance here...

Thanks,
Mr. Bill.

PeterMcC

Well I am using Java to do what I want to do inside the I frame
anyway so I don't suppose that if Java is off it will matter much
anyway.

I am really new so please pardon my ignorance here...

Small point, and I only mention it because of your being really new - though
I'm I'm not prepared to acknowledge that anyone's more ignorant than me -
it's JavaScript, not Java. They are distinct and you'll confuse yourself and
others by interchanging the terms.

BTW, ou got the right meta refresh stuff in your other post - have a look
at:
http://www.pageresource.com/html/metref.htm

HTH

Mr. Bill

This just keeps getting more fun all the time! Now I have to figure out the
difference between JavaScript and Java. Thanks much, your help is greatly
appreciated! And I will remain new until I get old, and you were quite
right, really new to all of this but learning more every day!

Thanks again,

Mr. Bill

Mr. Bill

Java, an object oriented language created by a guy nemed Gosling of Sun
Microsystems. Java script, also an OOP language with a smaller and simpler
set of commands created by the Netscape people. There! I can go to bed
now, I learned something new today!

Mr. Bill