    it load the session from the database. I'd just like to know if this
    is possible.

    Scott Vercuski

    Scott Vercuski, May 13, 2004

  2. Scott Vercuski

    Patrice Guest

    In the worst case, you can alwyas read from the database anyway.

    That said, for a web service I'm not sure this is quite an ideal
    architecture. I would let rather the webservice works as a single thing (ie
    not depend on having a session established somewhere else).

    If you need to make multiple calls the webservice could expose login/logout
    methods and maintain state between these two calls if needed ???

    Else it can be more than something that is queued to a table and that the
    webservices uses at a later time ?

    Patrice

    Patrice, May 13, 2004

  3. Patrice,

    You make a good point, but I would also like to know if it is
    possible to "reload" a session object from the database for other
    purposes in my application.

    Thank you,
    Scott

    Scott Vercuski, May 13, 2004