Shoval Tomer

Hi,

I get xml data into one xmldocument
and other xml data into a second xmldocument.

Let's say the structure of the first is
<Table>
<Fields>
<Field>
<Name>a</Name>
<Type>int</Type>
</Field>
</Fields>
</Table>

the structure of the second one is:
<Links>
<Table>M</Table>
</Link>
<LocalField>m1</LocalField>
<Refield>a</Refield>
</Link>
</Links>

and I want to load the second xmldocument into the first like so:
<Table>
<Links>
<Table>M</Table>
</Link>
<LocalField>m1</LocalField>
<Refield>a</Refield>
</Link>
</Links>
<Fields>
<Field>
<Name>a</Name>
<Type>int</Type>
</Field>
</Fields>
</Table>

(The order doesn't really count, I don't care if the <Links> part will
come after the <Fields> part.

I can't seem to get it done in csharp (in asp.net).

I've tried using xmlDocument.ImportChild, InsertAfter, InsertBefore,
to no avail.

PPPPPPPlease help. )-:

Thanks