    I've tried w3.org and had a look on google but haven't found anything yet.

    Cheers,
    Chris

    chris, Aug 14, 2003

  2. In article <LyM_a.12358$>,
    chris <> wrote:

    >Does anyone know where you can get a copy of html and xhtml dtds?

    The XHTML spec, just before the copyright notice before the abstract,
    has links to tar and zip files containing the spec and the DTD.

    -- Richard

    FreeBSD rules!

    Richard Tobin, Aug 14, 2003

  3. chris

    chris Guest

    Richard Tobin wrote:

    > The XHTML spec, just before the copyright notice before the abstract,
    > has links to tar and zip files containing the spec and the DTD.

    So you get them with the spec? Doh!

    Cheers,
    Chris

    chris, Aug 14, 2003
  4. chris

    Bob Foster Guest

    Whatever Richard said, plus (perhaps not obviously) those other files must
    be (and are) at addresses relative to the primary dtds, as they are
    identified with relative system ids.

    Bob Foster

    Bob Foster, Aug 16, 2003