    - is there some higher level documentation (with search engine...)
    which can be usr localy (from a standard php server!)?

    -- Maurice

    mdiam, Mar 13, 2009

  2. mdiam

    matt neuburg Guest

    mdiam <> wrote:

    > - is there ant way to generate automaticaly these html documentations
    > from the ruby-1.9.1p0.tar.gz source archive?

    I have not tried this with ruby 1.9.1, but with earlier versions of ruby
    it was sufficient to say rdoc -o <dest> (from within the source
    directory).

    m.

    --
    matt neuburg, phd = , http://www.tidbits.com/matt/
    Leopard - http://www.takecontrolbooks.com/leopard-customizing.html

    matt neuburg, Mar 13, 2009

  3. mdiam

    mdiam Guest

    On Mar 13, 5:14 pm, (matt neuburg) wrote:
    > mdiam<> wrote:
    > > - is there ant way to generate automaticaly these html documentations
    > > from the ruby-1.9.1p0.tar.gz source archive?

    > I have not tried this with ruby 1.9.1, but with earlier versions of ruby
    > it was sufficient to say rdoc -o <dest> (from within the source
    > directory).

    Thamk you very much, it works!
    (bu it's heavy for my old powerbook ;-)
    -- Maurice