    If i want someone to access my project on web, what should i do

    Thanks
    Ganapathi
    Ganesh, Jul 16, 2007

  2. Ganesh

    Masudur Guest

    On Jul 17, 1:26 am, "Ganesh" <> wrote:
    > Hi There,
    >
    > I learn asp.net, what's the right place to create my solutions and projects.
    > At the moment i create here c:\inetpub\wwwroot\MyProject\, is it correct
    > place to do my training.
    >
    > my webconfig file has <authentication mode="Windows" /> line, I hope noone
    > can access other than me. Am i correct.
    >
    > If i want someone to access my project on web, what should i do
    >
    > Thanks
    > Ganapathi

    Hi...

    -> " I hope noone can access other than me. Am i correct."
    partially... correct... if under your allowed user .. only your user
    is added...

    "> If i want someone to access my project on web, what should i do"

    Implement form authentication if you want to expose in internet...
    and deploy it on a real ip server

    if you dont want to expose your app out site "intranet" you dont need
    realip...

    Thanks
    Md. Masudur Rahman (Munna)
    Kaz Software Ltd.