local variables visibility

ash

Hello,

I am writing a code that uses JDI , what im trying to do is while
executing a class an event is fired when a new local variable is
created/modified. That worked well for sequential algorithms , but any
variables inside If , for, while statments acts as is they are
invisible. I am using stackframe.getVisibleVariables(); I searched
about it and what i came with is that variables have a visibility
range. So if that's my problem how can i solve it ?