Localhost not using security

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by tshad, Jan 17, 2005.

  1. tshad

    tshad Guest

    tshad, Jan 17, 2005

  2. You might already have a authentication cookie on your machine for your
    localhost.

    Go into your cookies and delete the localhost cookie. Then try it again.

    bill

    William F. Robertson, Jr., Jan 17, 2005

  3. tshad

    tshad Guest

    "William F. Robertson, Jr." <> wrote in message
    > You might already have a authentication cookie on your machine for your
    > localhost.
    >
    > Go into your cookies and delete the localhost cookie. Then try it again.

    That was it. That cookie was probably set when I was setting it up and had
    persistant cookies being generated by accident.

    Thanks,

    Tom.

    tshad, Jan 17, 2005