Localisation Toolkit and Repeater controls

Tony

I am currently using the localisation toolkit to provide a
multi-language site, everything works just fine. But now I need to use
a repeater to generate some lists. How can I achieve this? All the
items are stored in the resource files, all the references to the
items in the resources are to be used to feed the Repeater control.

Can I use the Toolkit to grab individual key values
(programmatically), i.e. whilst in the OnItemCreated or
OnItemDataBound events.

Thanks

.NET Follower

in how many language s r u creating ur application..
even i am creating one..

did u convert ur resources into satellite assemblies...

i used the following code...
rm=(ResourceManager)Application["RM"];

// CultureInfo ciIN=new CultureInfo("hi-IN");

// CultureInfo cienNZ=new CultureInfo("en-NZ");

//

// CultureInfo ci= new
CultureInfo(Thread.CurrentThread.CurrentUICulture.Name);

//

// en.InnerText=rm.GetString("language",CultureInfo.InvariantCulture);

// de.InnerText=rm.GetString("language",ciIN);

// nz.InnerText=rm.GetString("language",cienNZ);

//

// lblWelcome.Text=rm.GetString("welcome",ci);

// lblFirstName.Text = rm.GetString("firstname",ci);

// lblLastName.Text = rm.GetString("lastname",ci);

// lblDOB.Text = rm.GetString("dob",ci);

// lblMonthName.Text=rm.GetString("monthnames",ci);

we need to convert all our controls to server side ..
is it true...
so that we can translate appropriately....
please can u share ur experiences