Localization Advice Wanted

McFly

I am doing an ASP.NET 2.0 web site that needs to support multiple languages.
I know how to do this using shared resource files.

We want to allow our clients to select one type of currency and date format
but also allow their users to use the application in different languages
while maintaining the same currency and date format regardless of the
language.

Any guidance on how to do this in the form of articles, samples, links, etc.
would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Guy Cohen

McFly
I am interested in replies you get.
Please solutions/suggestions here as well.

TIA
Guy