    thanks - dave
    david_at_windward_dot_net
    http://www.windwardreports.com

    David Thielen, Oct 17, 2006

  2. Hi Dave,

    So far I haven't heard about such a resource library which provide complete
    set of well-done localized resource files for the built-in webcontrols in
    ASP.NET. What we can do so far is use the VS 2005 IDE to create the resx
    resource file with placeholder entries in it. And we still need to input
    the localized text values (translated according to language) ourself.

    Sincerely,

    Steven Cheng

    Microsoft MSDN Online Support Lead

    Steven Cheng[MSFT], Oct 18, 2006