  1. I am trying to write japanese/chinese characters in a resource file. Hope
    can I make it and how can i make it work?

    Evan
    Evan Camilleri, Nov 12, 2007

  2. Hi, Evan

    What exactly is your problem with Resources?

    Paulo Santos
    http://pjondevelopment.50webs.com

    PJ on Development, Nov 12, 2007

  3. chinese/japanses is showing as boxes in rosurce files!

    Evan Camilleri, Nov 13, 2007
  4. Evan Camilleri

    Mihai N. Guest

    > chinese/japanses is showing as boxes in rosurce files!
    Bad font.
    Add support for Chinese/Japanse in your OS.
    Assuming Win XP, that would be in "Control Panel",
    "Regional and Language Options", tab 2 "Languages",
    checkbox 2 "Install files for East Asian languages"

    --
    Mihai Nita [Microsoft MVP, Windows - SDK]
    http://www.mihai-nita.net
    Mihai N., Nov 15, 2007