    Literal, and has no accessible properties in VS2005 designer (except for the
    ID).

    Thanks.

    Johndoe, Dec 28, 2005

  2. Johndoe

    Teemu Keiski Guest

    Hi,

    I grabbed this from documentation:
    http://msdn2.microsoft.com/System.Web.UI.WebControls.Localize.aspx

    (BTW: Note the URL, that shortcut syntax works for any class whose full name
    you know, should be easy to locate the docs)

    Use the Localize control to reserve a location on a Web page in which to
    display localized text. The Localize control inherits from the Literal
    control and is identical to it in every way. The Localize control is used at
    design time to distinguish static text that can be localized from other
    static text. Although the Label control allows you to apply a style to the
    displayed text, the Localize control does not. You can programmatically
    manage the text displayed in the control by setting the Literal.Text
    property, inherited from the Literal control.
    --
    Teemu Keiski
    ASP.NET MVP, AspInsider

    Teemu Keiski, Jan 1, 2006