Localized resources not loaded until an administrator open the site...

Jéjé

Hi,

I continue to have some problem with localization in my custom controls.

I have some custom controls which are webparts in sharepoint.
these controls are localized (english & french)

All works fine except if the end user is not an administrator!
if the user which access the web site is not an administrator, then the
system don't try to open the resource file, but the language detected is
french.
after an administrator has opened the web site, then EVERY users see the
information in the right language!!!
its like if the system don't try to find any localized DLL if the user is
not admin and if the DLL is not allready in memory.

its a real problem, because my client is not so happy with this bug...

I think its a system level problem, because other webparts not developped by
me suffers the same issue.

thanks for your help.

Jerome.