localizing radiobuttonlist (or its elements)

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by acadam, Jun 27, 2006.

  1. acadam

    acadam Guest

    Hi,
    I have not found any info about localizinfg the elemtns of a
    radiobuttonlist. I'd like to use .resx files for every languages
    (className.ascx.resx, className.ascx.en-US.resx and so on...) but I
    don't know how to do this.

    First:
    <asp:ListItem meta:resourceKey="option1">opt1</asp:ListItem>
    <asp:ListItem meta:resourceKey="option2">opt2</asp:ListItem>
    I set "option1" into the .resx file with its value and so on for the
    other elements. This code doesn't return any error but doesn't run.

    Second:
    <asp:ListItem Text="<%$Resources:eek:ption1%>">opt1</asp:ListItem>
    I set "option1" into the .resx file with its value. Now I get an error
    "It is not possibile to find the resource object with 'option1' key". I
    don't know how to set the pathname, .resx file resides into
    "App_LocalResources" folder.

    Thank you very much!!
    Excuse me for my bad English!!!

    acadam, Jun 27, 2006