localiztion app_localresources ie6 vs ie7

Cindy Lee

When I'm running my 2.0 .net web app, the French translations work fine with
my aspx.fr-FR.resx file under ie7. But in ie6 it doesn't work when I set
the language to French. I think it's because the setting for langue in ie6
is just FR compared to fr-FR in ie7.

So I just guessed and changed the last part of the file to aspx.FR.resx, but
this didn't work. Is there something I can change in the config?